HTC 620G with octa-core processor launched in India for Rs 16,900: Specifications and features
HTC has today officially launched the Desire 620G in the Indian market. The dual-SIM Desire 620G will be available across major retail stores in the second week of December with a price of Rs 16,900.As far as specifications are concerned, the Desire 620G flaunts a 5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels) display, and is powered by a 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6592 octa-core processor paired with 1GB of RAM. Also included is 8GB internal storage that can be further expanded using a microSD card.
The smartphone also features an 8-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front-facing camera, and a 2,100mAh battery. Connectivity options include dual-SIM card slots, 3G support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and on the software front, it runs on Android 4.4 KitKat.
1. Android Kitkat 4.4,2
2. Sharp HD display
3. Great camera and sharp images, Front 5mp rear 8mp
4. Superfast with 1.7 Ghz octacore Processor and 1GB RAM
5. Good battery backup with 2100mah capacity
6. 8GB onboard memory (but only 3.9GB available user memory)
7. Front facing loudspeaker, (as per spec on various sites, they say it has stereo speakers but only lower speaker works when phone rings and you play music, i confirmed with htc guy that it is normal, though I have a plan to go to service center to be sure)
8. Torch and file manager pre-installed
9. Phone doesn’t heat up.
10. Looks and feel is good
1. The phone is glossy. It catches fingerprints and scratches easily, and may slip out of hand.
2. You can’t remove sim cards and sd card without removing the battery
3. Headphone audio quality is not that good until you adjust equalizer and volume level is not that high
4. LCD display contrast ratio under sunlight is questionable
5. There is no notification LED
6. UI is a mixture of HTC sense and stock android, some sense UI features are missing as compared with my Desire X
7. Loudspeaker doesn’t have boom sound