Moto G review: The best budget International phone Indians can buy
There are better phones out there, but you won’t find any as good as the Moto G for less than 14K.
KEY FEATURES OF MOTO G (BLACK, WITH 16 GB)
- 5 MP Primary Camera and 1.3 MP Secondary Camera
- Android v4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Quad Core Processor and 1 GB RAM
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- HD Recording
- 4.5-inch HD Display
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- 16 GB Internal Memory
Display Sharp HD : The 4.5 inch edge-to-edge display comes with 720p HD resolution and 329 ppi – every pixel is sharp, vivid and crystal clear. Day-to-day activities like watching videos, browsing through photos and reading text become a captivating experience.
Processor – Quad Core : The Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Processor is clocked at 1.2 GHz to make the interface fluid to touch and lag-free to browse through. Moreover, the device has 1 GB RAM to support multitasking and the Adreno Graphics 305 to let you play graphic-heavy games with great detailing.
Operating System – Pure Android : With one of the most advanced operating systems in the world, the Android experience on the Moto G is simplistic yet functional – notifications are bundled, the interface is smooth and text input is intuitive. The device is shipped with KitKat 4.4.2 or Jelly Bean 4.3 OS which is upgradeable to KitKat as well.
The Moto G is one of the few devices that has the latest Kitkat 4.4.2 OS which has voice support, an Immersive mode, synced messages, easier sharing, much faster multitasking and more.
Moto Migrate : It is simple to transfer all data from your old Android phone, including call and text history, to the Moto G with the Motorola Migrate service that wirelessly updates everything to the device.
Dual Sim : The device comes with support for two SIM cards allowing you to customize your usage according to each network and get the best plans of two connections.
The 5 MP rear camera comes with an LED flash and video recording capabilities. It also has nifty features like burst mode, auto HDR, panorama and slow motion video to make capturing pictures and videos easier and more fun. The 1.3 MP front camera makes taking selfies simpler and adds a face to all your video chats.
24 hr Battery : With a 2070 mAh Li-Ion battery that is built into the body of the device, the Moto G gives you up to 24 hours of mixed usage, ensuring that you stay connected at all times.
With 16 GB of internal storage for music, photos, videos, apps and docs, Moto G also comes with 50 GB of extra space on the Google Drive for two years to back up everything you don’t want to lose. The memory on the device is non-expandable.
What are you getting is –
1. Corning gorilla 3 protection which is scratch proof even if you try to scratch it with keys
2. Water resistant (If you put your phone with your clothes to wash good lord its no problem at all).
3. Snapdragon 400 1.2 gh (Reviews on Youtube – its almost as fast as Nexus 4 that is 25k sometimes it was faster than Samsung s4 )
4. Display is awesome 326 pixels per inch on a 4.5 inch screen and that on an apple iphone 4s its 329 ppi on a 4 inch screen Impressive!!!
5. According to one of the reviews in youtube the call clarity in other phones is better but the noise cancellation in moto g is better.
6. The camera is not the best but in good light it will give you decent images with bright colors and it records 720p hd.
7. Customizable colored covers which will never let you feel bored the color options are really good bright and lively
8. Dual sim – avail the best std and local offers by two service providers
9. The phone comes with 50 gb google drive space for 2 years
10. The phone is usb otis compatible you can connect a 32 gb pendrive if extra space is needed.