Telecom Consumer Complaints Monitoring System (TCCMS) – Exclusive for Number Portability India Readers

For all those who wonder where to contact for all telecom/mobile related complaints to Government then here we have the tutorial for the same. Irrespective of the complaint like Bill related Telecom Complaints, MNP Request Related Complaints network related or any other complaint the process remains the same. Make sure you note down the Complaint Number Safely and Securely.

how to complain for MNP


The Telecom Consumers Complaint Redressal Regulations

The Telecom Consumers Complaint Redressal Regulations, 2012 notified by TRAI provide for resolution of consumer complaints by the complaint centre and Appellate Authority established by service providers.

The consumers need to take the following steps to get their complaint redressed:-

Step 1: Contact the complaint center of the service provider on a toll free number and obtain a unique complaint number called the docket number at the first instance for redressal of their complaint. The service provider shall intimate the date and time of registration of the complaint, the docket number and the time within which the complaint is likely to be resolved and action taken on the complaint.

Step 2: In case a consumer is not satisfied with the redressal of his complaint by the Complaint Centre or his complaint remains unaddressed and no intimation of the redressal of the complaint is received within the specified period, such consumer may make an appeal to the Appellate Authority of the concerned service provider for redressal of his complaint.

All major service providers have an appellate Authority, Just call them and ask for the SLA (Service level agreement for the timelines as in what will be the Maximum Time taken for the complaints to be resolved.)

Even after contacting the Appellate Authority your complaint is still not addressed then you can follow the link and raise the request with the Government Authorities via Telecom Consumer Complaints Monitoring System (TCCMS).

Link for the same is available here :

You may also like...

2 Responses

  1. Shyam Sundar Nandi says:

    I am facing MNP related problem.

  2. Rakesh Bhardwaj says:

    i am a user of postpaid VODAFONE AT dEHRADUN UP WEST
    they started charging GPRS charges without my prior concent.
    i tried to contact at there complaint number 198 but the kept on forwarding here and there. no body even issued the complaint number.
    spoke to their higher ups but none of them are competent enough.

    want to put this matter at every forum.


Leave a Comment/Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.